I am a bit behind, so this one is going to be a quickie on the fly! Normally I like to look at the topic, give myself a few days to come up with a thoughtful list, and then write the blog. Because I am a week behind, I am going to try something new and just look at the list now and blog it NOW! Crazy- I know, but here we go…
My Life To Do List
(To Be Completed Within the Near Future)
(Kellie describes this as a To Do List that is for her overall life and not to be done TODAY, just sometime soon. Love it!)
- Set up my website.
- Find a way to organize my work. I just took over managing another small building and I am working with BINI in a bigger way, as well as running my own doula business, so my brain is hurting a little. I know if I can just get some cute notebooks I will feel a LOT better!
- Finish the 100 pushups program. We are ALMOST there! Week 5 has been restarted twice and is about get get another restart. Oy!
- Send out birthday cards to the 20 people I missed this summer. Where the heck did the summer go? And why were so many of you born in those months???
- Make my balcony look nice. Here is what it looks like now:
- Find a gift for my Grandmother’s 80th Birthday. Any and all gift ideas welcome! I really want to make her feel special and I can’t get home for the occasion, so a good gift needs to be sent.
- Make veggie stock. My favorite recipe is here. Warning: once you make this, you will NEVER want to buy store bought stock again. Proceed with caution.
Okay, that feels like a good list! I bet I could get this all done in October….
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!